SECURE YOUR SEAT
We are all excited that the 2021 season is here, but we understand that it's not quite the same since YOU, THE FANS, may not be able to attend in person. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be there in body (well, sort of) and spirit, supporting your LA Kings. You can upload your photo to represent you inside STAPLES Center.
Proceeds benefit Kings Care Foundation and its efforts to support families in Los Angeles by dedicating financial and in-kind resources to services and programs in the areas of wellness, sustainability, social advocacy and inclusion.
Please be sure to use our helpful Photo Submission Guide to take and upload the best photo to ensure you look YOUR BEST on the videoboard.
View our TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- How long after I order my fan cutout will it be installed? Orders placed by Jan. 14, 2021 will be installed by Jan. 16, 2021. Orders placed after that time will be installed on a weekly basis.
- Where will my fan cutout be located? We are currently not able to communicate the seating location of your cutout, as cutouts will be placed in order of cutout purchase throughout PR 1-9 on the Premier Level of STAPLES Center. Photos will be taken of each section and posted on our website for you to locate your cutout and download the photo.
- Will my cutout be visible on TV? Some cutouts may be featured during TV broadcasts throughout the season. Due to league guidelines, cutouts will not be visible during play. Photos will be taken of each section and posted on our website for you to locate your cutout and download the photo.
- How long will my cutout be in the stands for? Cutouts will be in the stands at STAPLES Center for all games played without fans during the 2021 NHL season.
- Can I choose my seat? No, cutout seat assignments are placed in order of cutout purchase.
- Will my cutout stay in the same seat all season? As needed we may relocate fan cutouts to alternate seating locations throughout the 2021 NHL season.
- Will multiple cutouts in the same order be seated together? Placement is not guaranteed.
- Are there any restrictions to the photo I upload? Yes. Check out the guidelines in the photo submission document.
- How will I know if the photo I upload is NOT accepted? You will be contacted by AAA Flag if your photo does NOT meet submission guidelines. See our Photo Submission Guide for guidelines on acceptable photos.
- I uploaded the wrong photo, can I upload a new one? No, the first photo submitted is final. You will only be able to submit a new photo if your original photo does not meet submission guidelines.
- How will I know if the photo I upload is accepted? You will only receive communication from AAA Flag & Banner if your photo was not approved.
- Can I have multiple people on one cutout? No, only one person can be featured per cutout.
- Can I keep my cutout after the season? Yes, your cutout will be shipped to you after the season.
- How is the team going to let me know where to find my cutout? We are currently not able to communicate the seating location of your cutout, as cutouts will be placed in order of cutout purchase throughout PR 1-9 on the Premier Level of STAPLES Center. Photos will be taken of each section and posted on our website for you to locate your cutout and download the photo..
- Is my purchase tax-deductible? Cutout purchases are tax-deductible. Please email email@example.com to obtain a tax receipt. Proceeds benefit Kings Care Foundation.
- I still have questions. Who should I contact? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org